The Tennessee Technology Center at Nashville is a public institute that has 2-year degree programs as its main offerings. In addition,Guest Posting the technology center also offers less-than-one year and less-than-four-year degree programs. Here are the lists of courses offered by the technology center, classified on the basis of their duration.
Less Than One Year
Skin Care Specialist: The course prepares the individuals to become licensed skin care specialists and estheticians.
Technician: Various courses help the individuals to become technicians in aircraft power plant technology, auto body collision and repair technology, automotive it support mechanics technology, dental laboratory technology and drafting and design technology.
Other Courses: Other less-than-one-year degree programs available at the technology center are:
* Business office automation technology
* Child care and support services management
* Medical laboratory science
* Electrical and electronics equipment installation and repair
* Vocational nurse training
* Machine shop technology
* Management information systems
* Welding technology
Less Than Two Year
Various less than two year degree programs at the technology center are:
* Child care and support services management: It prepares the individuals for provision and management of child care services.
* Cosmetology: It prepares the individuals to become licensed cosmetologists.
* Dental laboratory technology: It prepares the individuals to become experts in dental anatomy and other dental procedures.
* Electrical and power transmission installation: The course prepares the individuals to become expert in installation of residential and commercial electrical systems.
* Vocational nurse training: The program helps to impart skills of a nursing assistant in the individual.